Cherished Family Time - Arcade Submission #2


There is one thing in my house that my kiddo's go crazy for.. and that is when I bake them cookies. Well, I suppose really its when I bake any type of sweets. Of course my husband is always ready to eat no matter what I tend to be cooking, or baking. My babies wanted to help me with the cookies tonight.. by help I mean stick their fingers in the batter before I placed them on the cookie sheet. Well.. I suppose this just added in an extra seasoning of love. At least that is what I tried to tell myself as I watched Kymber's sticky little finger slip into the batter. From the smile on her face though I could tell everything was just right. For me these are the most cherished of family times. Being in the kitchen with my amazing family. 

This is my second Arcade Photography Submission,

The Arcade Photography Contest - lexxihudson Resident

Amala - Kitchen Collection Set:
Amala - Countertops
Amala - Island
Amala - Stove - Cream - RARE
Amala - Sink - RARE
Amala - Antique Jug of Flowers - Purple
Amala - Antique Jug of Flowers - White
Amala - Waffle Iron - White
Amala - Vegetable Cutting Board
Amala - Clipboard and Grinders
Amala - Carton of Eggs
Ariskea[Patisserie] Donut Plates REWARD
-RC- Mixing Bowl Blue
-RC- Hungry Hungry Fork, Knife & Napkin 
* SORGO - Yogurt Alavani
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Coffee Run
-tres blah- Golden Cage - In the Morning
{vespertine} - poetic autumn /  harvest apples 4
{vespertine} - poetic autumn /  fresh apple pie 3

Other Items Used:

Build Used: Apple Fall Country Hall
Apple Fall Vintage Jelly Molds
Apple Fall Silver Antiqued Rabbit
AF Decorative Artichokes
Apple Fall Hanging Wicker Basket
Apple Fall Country Pantry
dust bunny . small spaces kitchen . vintage fridge
Lark - Chalkboard Mug Holder
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Fridge Station RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Chives and Parsley 1 & 2
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Kitchen Sign
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Knife Strip
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Clock Scale RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Wire Shelf RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Dish Rack RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Washing Utensils
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Menu Board
Second Spaces - Kitchen Collection - utensil crocks
*Second Spaces* Ready to Bake - cookie press RARE
{vespertine} - boards & trays
{vespertine} - hanging tools /copper 3
{vespertine} - prepared 4 baking 12
{vespertine} - recipebox
{vespertine} kitchen crate / ingredients
{vespertine} kitchen crate / ingredients
*YS&YS* Holborn Kitchen Shelf
*YS&YS* Holborn Hanging Ivy
*YS&YS* Holborn Kitchen Stool

What Alexis is wearing:
TRUTH HAIR Cerys
=Zenith=nature dress with scaf (Milk)-Maitreya - C88
Catwa Mesh head - Tumble
Maitreya Mesh Body

What Mark is wearing
 [Deadwool] Henley shirt - (TMP) - waist 1 - blue
[taketomi]_Messi_DarkBrowns

What Kymber and Arianna is wearing:
Paper Damsels: Denise Outfit - Ninety-Nine Event

Pose: Made by my talented husband Mark (exde resident)




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love seeing the whole family enjoying baking. Such a adorable family and great story!

Back
to top